A One Piece RP. Unleash your freeform roleplaying potential!

3 posters

Confused on how to write

The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message
    Dante
    Dante
    十一番隊

十一番隊

Confused on how to write Empty Re: Confused on how to write

Post by Dante Fri Oct 19, 2018 11:06 am

300 years have passed since the cannon story, and he is a scientist. Pretty sure he can know a race when he sees one. He walked to where the screams of your auto kills were coming from. You addressed him by name in your post which is a literal Invite for him to meddle In your affairs and people can decide to have a moral code just like you decide to not have one. If you have any further questions feel free to ask.
    Robotnik
    Robotnik

Post by Robotnik Fri Oct 19, 2018 11:13 am

I'll address everything in order...

1. RobotNik. You missed an N. Twice. His last name is RobotNik, not Robotik.

2. It's not my fault that you read it very fast. Maybe next time read slower. 'I cringed at the fact that I read it very fast, maybe too quick' says that you cringed because you read it fast, not that you cringed at the post as a whole and thus read it quick. If you want to call me out in public instead of ONLY in the PM that you sent me, do it right.

3. The job of a writer isn't to detail every little thing, it's to leave just enough that the reader can imagine what's going on in their head. It's not rocket science, it's fantasy. For fun. This is a hobby, not a job.

4. This world is set 300 years after the main series. By that timeline, I assumed that Shandorians are a bit more common, thus the Marines would know quite a bit more about them. Using that assumption in conjunction with Julian's super genius, I figured he would know about them due to the knowledge the Marines have collected.

5. I never directly said that he was far away. I said that he was searching for the source of the screaming your character was causing, which 'didn't take him long'. As such, one can infer that he had found her inside however far she was in the base, which YOU did not clarify.

6. Julian. ONE L. J. U. L. I. A. N. Julian. You add an L twice.

7. Just because one leaves a group does not mean that they want that group to be completely and utterly obliterated. Julian left because there was corruption in the Navy. He refused to be part of it any more. That doesn't mean he wants innocent people to die. There are good people in the Navy, he knows this. They're just following orders, avoiding their own deaths. And you are having your character slaughter them without caring one way or the other. I figured that this would be OBVIOUS.

And that's everything.... I could bring up MY issues with YOU, but I'll leave that out.

Let's settle this like RPers.

Your character.

Vs.

Mine.
    The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message
    Dante
    Dante
    十一番隊

十一番隊

Post by Dante Fri Oct 19, 2018 11:29 am

That scared to lose? Why not just auto kill him like other characters of your level?

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu Mar 28, 2024 2:11 pm