A One Piece RP. Unleash your freeform roleplaying potential!

2 posters

Art is Anything...Yo

Art is Anything...Yo Empty Art is Anything...Yo

Post by Guest Mon Sep 10, 2018 12:08 pm

It was just another ordinary day out in the North Blue, specifically Lvneel Kingdom which is one of the islands located in this particular blue. The inhabitants of this Kingdom were out and about with their daily lives. People were walking back and forth, some by themselves while others weren't alone. Marketplaces were buzzing with customers due to it being a pretty nice day and among those customers is Alburn, a young one eyed adult aspiring to become a great shipwright.

"Hmm...." Alburn hummed to himself as he stood at the front of the line of some fruit stand with his battling hammer which he named Cindy strapped safetly to his back. The redhead has been here for quite some time now pondering on what to buy. The elderly woman running this stand stood there patiently with a smile on her face and eyes closed, but the customers behind Alburn were beginning to grow restless. "Hey hurry up, man!!" "What's taking so long!?!" "Dude it's just a fruit stand!!" "Get an apple or something and get outta here!!" were among the things some of the rightfully impatient customers yelled out to Al who appeared oblivious to this. He instead placed his index finger onto his chin, humming some more. "Man these guys are noisy..." Alburn said to himself as he glanced back.

Just before he could look back at the stand, Alburn's eyebrows raised as he was suddenly struck with an idea. "I would like to buy everything!" Alburn claimed as he raised a finger up.

"EHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!???!!??"

All of the customers collectively yelled out with their eyes widened. Alburn turned to look at them with a puzzled expression on his face. "That'll be five hundred beli, dearie." the elderly shop owner said with the same peaceful expression her face. "Oh! Gotcha." Alburn said as he turned back to face her. The former Noble dug into his pocket looking for his money. After coming up short, he dug into his next pocket with an eyebrow raised. At this point, the old woman had an eye open now with her hand out awaiting the cash. "Uhhh...huh." It was then Alburn has come to the conclusion that...

"Oh that's right, I'm broke as a doormat..." Alburn said, scratching the side of his cheek as he chuckled nervously. "You're what...?" The woman finally opened her other eye, her patient expression morphed into more of an annoyed one. "Yeah you're right...Doormat doesn't make any sense." Alburn said, rubbing the back of his head. ".....Well it was a pleasure doing business with you dearie." The elderly woman bluntly said. "Uh but wait. How's about I take you on a da-" "NEXT!" the woman abruptly said, cutting Alburn off. He was just about to say one more thing, but the sweet old lady gave Alburn such a menacing glare that he found himself at a loss for words and instead backed away a bit before scurrying off towards the docks.
    Dunn
    Dunn
    Let's Be Gods

Let's Be Gods

Art is Anything...Yo Empty Re: Art is Anything...Yo

Post by Dunn Tue Sep 11, 2018 3:36 pm

Enjolras stood their laughing as he watched the exchange between the odd man and the old fruit woman. Judging by his actions he was not used to being broken so the hard time must be new for him. Furthermore judging by the fact that he tried to diffuse the situation with charm he thought himself a ladies man.

It was a slow day for busking anyway he had barely made enough to pay for a weeks worth of water, so he quickly made a small bindle of the tarp with his earning in and and ran off toward the odd, Enjolras had a feeling what every happened around him was going to be the most interesting thing on the island that night and Enjolras would hate to miss it.

Enjolras ran up beside him and started to whistle while moving his had downward mimicking the sound of a bomb. "Really bombed that one, it seldom I see a guy get shot down that hard." He then stage whispered "Its okay Ms. Lovett is a mean old lady and very greedy lover." He stuck his and out to shake "Name Enjolras Robespierre and I have had the misfortune of being stuck on this happy little island for two months cant seem to get the dough to resupply my ship for the voyage away." The smirking at his new companion "let go get into some trouble"

Post by Guest Tue Sep 11, 2018 7:19 pm

Alburn was still en route to this island's docks. It was a shame that the one eyed man couldn't get any of those fruits...or with that lady. She may have been elderly, but to Alburn that just meant she has more experience which could've led to some...good fun. In the end, he didn't seem too bothered by these turn of events. Al just continued to hum with his hands stuffed in his pant pockets with a light smile on his face. Due to a lot of people out here talking, the former Noble didn't notice someone walking up to him until he heard that bomb like whistling noise which prompted Al to look beside him to see the source of that noise.

"Err..." Alburn stopped in his tracks with a puzzled expression as he watched the man. "Ehh I bet if I had more time I'd totally have gotten with that granny." Al said with confidence as a snicker escaped his lips. Despite having said confidence, Alburn was never lucky with the ladies. Fortunately for him, this failure didn't end with the guy getting decked across the island. Alburn listened as this guy introduced himself and was just on the verge of returning the favor when he started talking about his ship.

"A...a ship you say?" Alburn slowly slid his hands from out of his pockets, his face sparkling a bit with excitement. When it comes to ships of any kind, Alburn is a huge fan of them, seeing them as one of the greatest form of art. After a few seconds, Al would finally notice the hand extended out to him and grab it with a grin. "I mean...your name is really a mouthful." Al stated with another chuckle. "The name's Alburn Homura, but you can call me Al." With that out of the way, Al crossed his arms after raising an eyebrow.

"Uhh sure I guess. Got nothing else going on." Alburn accepted, not even taking the moment to even ask the Enjolras guy what sort of trouble they were going to get into let alone give it a second thought.
    Ace Fresca
    Ace Fresca

Post by Ace Fresca Fri Oct 12, 2018 6:02 am

Dunn - 0 SD, 0 beli
    Birb - 0 SD, 0 beli

Notes:

• What looked like to be a good start was cut short by inactivity. Unfortunately, there isn't nearly enough here to reward either of you with anything. Sorry guys.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 19, 2024 4:35 am