A One Piece RP. Unleash your freeform roleplaying potential!

2 posters

i want le RDF

Supermcgamer

i want le RDF Empty i want le RDF

Post by Supermcgamer Thu Sep 13, 2018 1:41 am

Character:Haru Ichiro
    Request: I want a RDF plz
    Changes: just le random DF
    Sen
    Sen
    The Black Reaper
    The Black Reaper

i want le RDF Empty Re: i want le RDF

Post by Sen Thu Sep 13, 2018 2:57 am

The RDF roll has been made on your character profile. You need to edit your character. Add in:

Spoiler:
    Remove your 2 traits from your Fated as two of them are consumed by the RDF Trait. Fill in the blank in your Devil Fruit section with this:

Devil Fruit Name: Ryuu Ryuu no Mi, Moderu: Quetzalcoatlus  [Dinosaur Dinosaur Fruit, Model: Quetzalcoatlus
    Devil Fruit Type: Zoan.
    Devil Fruit Ability: The Ryuu Ryuu no Mi, Model: Quetzalcoatlus is a Zoan-type Devil Fruit that allows its user to transform into a Quetzalcoatlus hybrid or a Quetzalcoatlus at will.

Also whether or not your going to keep that 1 Fated trait is on you. You have the option to use it for another trait if you desire now that you have a devil fruit in your possession. Note this is only a suggestion as I don't know what path you want to carve for your character.

Since you are just starting off and your in a ongoing RP topic with this character I will give you the chance to either edit your character's history to add a backstory to him as to how he got a fruit OR roleplay it out in our current role-playing topic that your character ate it somehow (I don't know be creative). In doing so you can also modify your character's techniques cause you did mention that he was a sword user not sure if you want to change that or keep it in staple.
    Supermcgamer

Post by Supermcgamer Thu Sep 13, 2018 5:05 am

k
    Sen
    Sen
    The Black Reaper
    The Black Reaper

Post by Sen Thu Sep 13, 2018 5:29 am

This matter was discussed via Discord and changed have been made accordingly. Approved.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 19, 2024 9:48 am