A One Piece RP. Unleash your freeform roleplaying potential!

+2
Tersael
Sen
6 posters

Points System

Sen
    Sen
    The Black Reaper
    The Black Reaper

Points System Empty Points System

Post by Sen Sat Oct 27, 2018 4:30 pm

The Point system is something unique which One Piece New World has to offer for its community. Basically, it works like this: For every message (reply) you post on our forum (anywhere) you attain x point and for every subject (topic) you post you attain +x points. As you can see here are my total accumulated points in the this picture below.

Points System Sensam10

Note: Conducting messages and subjects in our RP area will grant you more points. Messages and subjects posted being worth more.

Now I bet your asking yourself, "So, what do I do with these said points?" With these points you'll be able to spend them on some neat items and perks you can attain for your role playing needs. Check out the list below. Note that it will be updated throughout time. As we add new items/features we'll announce them in our Buster Call! forum.

Item & Perk Shop

Item/PerkPoint Cost Effect
    Flexx Flex grants your character +5 Strength for an entire thread.
    Might+x Might grants your character +10 Strength for an entire thread.
    Goliath+x Might grants your character +15 Strength for an entire thread.  

As you can see I haven't listed much but you guys are free to help me out by replying with item/perk suggestions. I'll review them and add them to the table as we go.

Note: Values are left in x as the staff and I are going to determine them once we finalize the system after receiving everyone's wonderful ideas to contribute to this awesome system.

ceasarlook
    Tersael
    Tersael

Points System Empty Re: Points System

Post by Tersael Sat Oct 27, 2018 9:24 pm

Particularily Heinous - Someone watching your dastardly crimes decides to describe them as worse than they were, you gain a 10% increase to your bounty on top of the usual amount.

You've made an enemy of me - A particular marine has taken a dislike to you after your last crime spree, you gain a 20% increase to your bounty on top of the usual amount.

You've Impressed Me - One of your superiors was quite impressed by your last mission and has decided to give you a little bit of a recommendation. You gain an extra commendation on top of those you'd normally receive.

I'm a robber, you see - One of the poor saps you beat up in your last adventure happened to carry his life savings around with him. You gain an additional 15% bonus to your beli rewards in one thread

Ancient Ruins bring Ancient Treasure - During your adventure you came across something of great value (Weapon, Buried treasure, etc.) you gain a bonus reward to one thread

I've fallen for you! *swoons* - While you were busy being a criminal, an onlooker fell head over heels for you. This onlooker will risk their life and is willing to help you escape the authorities in one thread, be it hiding you, distracting them or otherwise.
    Kaitos10
    Kaitos10

Post by Kaitos10 Sun Oct 28, 2018 7:08 pm

My idea was maybe make make a material similar to veganium accept instead of storing devil fruit abilities it copies or combines with the ability of the user
    So a user with gum gum fruit would be able to stretch the i
    Weapon like rubber
    And a logia user using the thing made out of the material gains that elements properties

Another idea i had is for later in the game make special rules for items storing devil fruit abilities for example swamp swamp fruit isn’t that useful on its own and could be considered one of these least useful same with maybe castle castle but if you put it in a item it becomes extremely useful like the d&d bag of holding
    VyraLove
    VyraLove

Post by VyraLove Mon Oct 29, 2018 7:21 pm

Could also just make stat boosts of the other stats other than strength. But those are gimmes.
    Also maybe one where you find loose change on the ground. Some unfortunate soul dropped 500 or 1000 Beli.
    Xan The G
    Xan The G

Post by Xan The G Tue Oct 30, 2018 1:05 pm

Use it to pay for plot convenience.

I would store up points to have an old legend like Silvers Rayliegh or a current top ranker like Shanks foster my character like they did luffy, or have a world-level storyline focus on my character without needing to be strong enough myself to force it.
    Tenken
    Tenken

Post by Tenken Wed Oct 31, 2018 5:51 pm

Yo I totally second Xan's idea, allowing access (even via moderator) to high-level NPCs or storylines focused on your character for a buttload of points is an awesome idea
    Kaitos10
    Kaitos10

Post by Kaitos10 Wed Nov 07, 2018 2:31 pm

I agree with them also using them for stuff like that or using them for plot armor would be a great use for a example your about to die then some guy in a submarine who happens to be a doctor saves you

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu Mar 28, 2024 10:23 am