A One Piece RP. Unleash your freeform roleplaying potential!


    Burger Time is Under Threat

    VyraLove
    VyraLove

    Posts : 14
    Points : 27
    Join date : 2018-10-15
    Age : 35
    Location : Inland Empire

    Burger Time is Under Threat Empty Burger Time is Under Threat

    Post by VyraLove on Sat Oct 20, 2018 7:32 pm

    In the criminal justice system, the people are represented by two separate but equally important groups: The police, who investigate crime, and the district attorneys, who prosecute the offenders. This is not their story. Yet.

    The night was quiet. A little too quiet. Our protagonist was dining in in a local restaurant in her hometown of Loguetown. Closing time slowly approached as the moon rose up in the sky. Its image revealed in one of the windows nearby her table. She took a bite of her made to order double cheese burger and savored the splash of flavors that invaded her mouth. The way the cheese melted and combined with the meat was to die for.

    Just as she had this thought, a loud bang penetrated the gentle chatty atmosphere. Coupled with the sound of shattered glass had brought about silence in the establishment and created a thick air of tension as a few citizens of the female variety let out screams of fright.

    The event caused Hazuki's mood to dampen. She put down her still warm burger and looked to where she saw people crowd around. She couldn't quite see from her seat so she stood up and walked through the small group of onlookers. As she looked over a shoulder she noticed right away that something was amiss.

    "What the hell...?" she mouthed to herself and dashed back to where the trajectory of the shot came from. Considering the window was completely shattered it was hard to tell exactly where it came from. But a small glint in the distance was enough of a hint for her to follow.
    Spooky Draven
    Spooky Draven

    Posts : 15
    Points : 22
    Join date : 2018-10-01

    Burger Time is Under Threat Empty Re: Burger Time is Under Threat

    Post by Spooky Draven on Sat Oct 20, 2018 8:53 pm

    Persephone was trying to enjoy a simple meal at a local Loguetown restaurant. It had been a rather slow day and she ended up only reading a few medical journals that had been delivered to her office that week. In fact she had one of the journals with her as she enjoyed her salad. While objectively the burgers they served here tasted quite good, she knew how horrific they were to the vascular system and stayed away from them. She didn't publicly condemn the establishment however as they provided her with a steady stream of patients.

    She went to take another bite of her salad when the glass window of the establishment exploded and sent shards of glass flying around the room. Right into her salad. She looked down at the glass filled salad and frowned. She had already paid for the meal and thus wasn't expecting a refund. After all she doubted whomever decided to cause a scene was working for the owners of the establishment. She calmly stood up and pulled a pair of purple latex gloves out of her pocket and slipped them on.

    She may have missed out on finishing her meal, but luckily for her she just found some new test subjects. The Good Doctor did love it when her her guinea pigs found their way to her than the other way around. She walked over to a teenager who was eating with his friends and placed the medical journal on the table. "Return this to my office, would you?" she stated before walking off. Her reputation proceeded her in this town, so she knew the boy would do as she asked.

    She saw an armed scantily dressed woman walk off in a random direction, not apparently bothered by the potential danger. She looked in the direction the girl had and easily noticed a glint of metal in the distance."Ah, a ranged attacked" she thought before following after the girl. The girl would probably require assistance lest she end up in her operating theater later anyways.



    Persephone Serafina • Surgeon • Doctor • Sunshine BrigadeBounty: 0 • SD Earned: 30 • Beli: 800,000 • Location: West Blue
    Best Team:
    Burger Time is Under Threat 2bc87c7621a61bf9a3fd00ce79e3ba29
    VyraLove
    VyraLove

    Posts : 14
    Points : 27
    Join date : 2018-10-15
    Age : 35
    Location : Inland Empire

    Burger Time is Under Threat Empty Re: Burger Time is Under Threat

    Post by VyraLove on Thu Nov 01, 2018 10:02 pm

    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CmD_yJtxUu0

    From a room inside the building across from the establishment a silhouette stowed away their ranged weapon inside of a case. They dusted themselves off and left the room.

    ~~~~

    Unbeknownst to Hazuki, someone from the joint had decided to follow her. She knew it was reckless for her to jaunt toward the crime scene so soon, but that was all part of the job. As she walked across the way, she did hear some additional footsteps behind her. She decided to slow her pace and take out a small mirror from her pocket and adjusted her hair while she looked behind her shoulder to see who it was. Though as she did she noticed a bit of a ketchup stain on her lip which she promptly removed.

    What's she doing here? was the first thought that entered her mind. She heard mixed things about this woman, but at least she had some kind of back up going to the scene of the crime. She pocketed the mirror and looked up at the window where she remembered the glint from and opened the door to the establishment.

    She expected to find some kind of reception desk but realized it was an apartment building where the landlord had their own residence. She shrugged to herself and walked up the stairs to the second floor. She mentally counted the doors that would have the window that was shot from and when she counted the right door, it had been left ajar. She took a deep breath and lined herself up against the wall beside the door so she could take a peek inside without being noticed...
    Spooky Draven
    Spooky Draven

    Posts : 15
    Points : 22
    Join date : 2018-10-01

    Burger Time is Under Threat Empty Re: Burger Time is Under Threat

    Post by Spooky Draven on Mon Nov 26, 2018 6:09 pm



    Persephone was on the hunt. She was not attempting to hide her steady pace unlike the girl she was following to the scene of the crime. She curiously watched the girl slowed down and removed a pocket mirror. If not for their current circumstances she would think the girl was just double checking her appearance. Instead she came to the logical conclusion that she had become aware of Persephone following her. It was no matter, as she wasn't the target she was after, just an assistant to what would follow.

    The girl seemed to be fine with her presence as she lead them to the building the sniper had been hiding out in. She was fairly certain that the culprit would be long gone by now, but you could never underestimate the stupidity of the criminal underworld. It was quite a shame how so many people wasted such a powerful tool as a brain, just letting in rot in their skulls without ever properly nourishing it with even the slightest modicum of intelligence. "Oh well, it does keep me flush with work and test subjects" she thought as she casually followed the girl inside the building.

    If the girl were to look back at any point she would offer up a smile that she was sure looked at least passable by normal standards. She had practiced maneuvering the muscles in her face to resemble one. She ascended the stairs of the apartment complex as a normal person would, and not like the girl who seemed to be resembling a spy from an espionage novel she once received from a mistaken delivery. She wasn't all that fond of the book itself, but it did prove an adequate distraction on the days she needed a few hours of respite from her research.

    The girl was leaning carefully near the door to the room and seemed to be trying to get a peak into it. She would arch her eyebrow at the girls tactics and decided she had a much more streamlined approach to the situation. She simply walked over to the door and knocked before pushing it open. She put on a faux cheerful voice and spoke "Pardon the intrusion, I was told that my services were required on this floor of the building. It seems somebody has come down with case Kindoel Fever and requires my work. Do I have the correct room?"



    Persephone Serafina • Surgeon • Doctor • Sunshine BrigadeBounty: 0 • SD Earned: 30 • Beli: 800,000 • Location: West Blue
    Best Team:
    Burger Time is Under Threat 2bc87c7621a61bf9a3fd00ce79e3ba29

    Sponsored content

    Burger Time is Under Threat Empty Re: Burger Time is Under Threat

    Post by Sponsored content


      Current date/time is Mon Jun 24, 2019 8:44 pm