A One Piece RP. Unleash your freeform roleplaying potential!

I too would like to sea food.

Outcast_Hero

I too would like to sea food.

Post by Outcast_Hero on Wed Nov 07, 2018 5:33 pm

It was a sunny afternoon, not too many clouds in the sky so one would know The Sun would be annoyance on the eyes. All someone would have to do is look up and yep, there's a giant fireball in the sky glaring at everyone with it's out of reach narcissistic presence. There was a little breeze coming in from the coast, nothing too bad but it did help from the heat coming from The Sun. It was almost the perfect day to be outside and relax... except for the fact that's not why Eugene was out and about. He was in the area for one thing really, looking for a potential job.

The docks were a happening place at just about all times. It was nice that it wasn't busy enough to not have room to move, but it was busy enough to almost feel like it with how people were scurrying about with hauling cargo and other needs around. There had to be somewhere that would require his services... well, if he really had any services to give. It made Eugene stumped as he had to ponder what either he could do or wanted to do for work.

He wasn't really skilled at fishing, something he learned many years ago. Cargo, well, some of it seemed easy work but other times it made him worry about his health watching much bigger guys struggle with some of the workload. Was he really fit for some of this work? He was kinda tough, but nowhere near as built nor durable as some of the workmen in the area. There was also the troubling issue that not many restaurants wanted someone with little skill to work in their kitchens, especially due to the amount of picky customers, let alone regular customers. Wash dishes? The places at home didn't want to waste their time on someone they deemed unfit.

"Gosh." Eugene sighed "Sure feels like a waste coming here today. Not much to do, not really seeing any flyers looking for any additional help, which ironically doesn't help. Mom's got too much on her plate, feels like I'm off to the side and sis is just... well so 'wonderful' and has a decent employment gig going for her. How the crap am I lacking? What am I good at, if anything? Hmmm..." Eugene muttered to himself while looking around. "Might as well take a better look around town while trying to stay out of the way."

Eugene starts to stroll around town.
    Dante
    十一番隊

十一番隊

Re: I too would like to sea food.

Post by Dante on Sun Nov 11, 2018 11:34 pm

Serena had 2 friends to call her own that she had met, and one mysterious person known only to her as 'nurse' that she had not met yet but seemed to be in Sister Sera's good graces thus that made them okay as well she figured. Serena was headed into town to snoop around for some leads on good materials for something she wanted to try out. However in doing so she was thinking about the events of the previous day and reveling in the happiness that she felt She nearly rammed into a Young man with hair like fire. She stopped herself by lightly tapping his shoulder with her hand as a buffer for her momentum "i am so terribly sorry." Serena said bowing her head to the young man. who was fairly easy on the eyes in his black shirt and jean pants. "I just kinda loose track of my thoughts some times." Serena said trying to give reason for her transgression.

Serena noticed that he seemed like he had something on his mind as well. Serena was in a gold Starred blue swimsuit a white cross top with a skull and cross bones Bandanna and her usual goggles and Sash Skirt. Her hair blazing gold in the sunlight and her eyes like fresh water pools of blue that one could sink into if they looked too long. "Is everything okay? It seems like something is on your mind, I have been told talking about things takes their weight off of you" Serena said trying to do a good deed for this gentleman because well... doing good, felt good. Really. Especially for Serena who was a few short of a bag of marbles. Doing the right thing, she had no idea of the implications of such things as they say 'the road to hell is paved with good intentions' however she has yet to face a situation where being nice has bit her butt.

Serena Had to Build a ship before her and her new friends could embark on their life of pirate adventure, however she didn't just want any old plain Jane ship that just wouldn't do. She had witnessed many a spectacular vessel in her days since leaving her home island and she had to compete with them if she was going to ever be able to call herself the best. which was something she could strive for, After all what it meant to be the best she had no idea, however people talked as if it was the greatest thing to accomplish with ones life and she wanted to do that. She wanted to be the Freest and the best. A totally reasonable goal for an air head who would basically be dragged through reality kicking and screaming probably.

Serena Salvatore • Captain • Shipwrite • Sunshine BrigadeBounty: 0 • SD Earned: 44 • Currency: 1,520,000• Location: West blue

Selene • Enlisted • Doctor • Marines • Bounty: 0 • SD Earned: 0 • Currency: 500,000• Location: Unknown

Bank:

Forum Creation Event 7 SD,  Currency 1,100,000

Rewards For your service 30 SD, Currency 300,000

Conflict at Elesif 7 SD; Currency 70,000

Funding Justice 10 SD

Outcast_Hero

Post by Outcast_Hero Today at 1:59 am

Suddenly, a voice called out from behind him in regards to being sorry and supposed eavesdropping. He turned and came face to face with a blonde girl his height. Being approached by women wasn't often, especially without some snide remark. Wait, she said something about lifting weight or taking off weight? A horrified look slowly crept across Eugene's face. It can't be!?

"Oh no... am I getting fat?" Eugene muttered. He quickly glanced himself over and then back to the lady whom approached him. "Have I gained weight and not noticed?! No, it can't be I haven't- Wait, what did you say again?" Eugene gave this girl a quick down and up glance. She was really pretty... too pretty. Eh, maybe this female could help Eugene, in one way or another, whether it be helping him open up a new perspective or just to distract himself from the jobless dread looming over him.

"Oh, right... Talking about your problems... Sorry, you said weight and I slowly became self-aware about my slightly out of shape body and thought I was getting fat. Ugh." Eugene shuddered then scratched the back of his head. "Nah, I'm mostly just mixed between being zoned out and stumped because I need to look for a job so that my mom will get off my ass about not being productive. I mean-" Eugene paused to stretch "I mean, I kinda get it if she's worried about me, but I'm mostly mediocre when it comes to skills. So I'm feeling a bit helpless because I honestly don't have a solid plan on how to look for a job." Eugene slumped his head as he rubbed his face for a bit then looked back at the blonde girl.

"So, what brings you to the docks today, food? work? Gonna go fish or go for a swim?" Eugene's approach to people showed he didn't have the best social skills. Shouldn't he have introduced himself to her? More thoughts crept throughout his mind after the fact.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu Nov 15, 2018 6:34 pm