A One Piece RP. Unleash your freeform roleplaying potential!

2 posters

Gotta love how Jewelry is magnetic, right?

Robotnik
    Robotnik

Gotta love how Jewelry is magnetic, right? Empty Gotta love how Jewelry is magnetic, right?

Post by Robotnik Sun Oct 21, 2018 9:52 pm

Gotta love how Jewelry is magnetic, right? I_woul10

Julian had decided, before he would leave Two-Step.... to go to the Mall. He remembered several Jewelry stores that had some rather valuable stones..... all linked up to some rather magnetic metal.... This would be too easy for him. "Yes, I'd like to look at some of the higher end stuff, if you don't mind...." He displayed his old Marine outfit, attempting to use these people's misconceptions about the Marines against them.

Once enough had been brought out.... Julian simply smirked, opened up a bag that he had brought with him....

Gotta love how Jewelry is magnetic, right? Mockin10

"Thank you for your donation to the Doctor Robotnik Trust Fund!" He would cry out, his magnetic powers bringing as much of the jewelry to the bag as possible. He'd use his cybernetic arm to keep hold of things and his size to intimidate others.... And when he got all he could, he'd use Mag Boost to get himself to the other stores, rinse and repeat, getting all the Jewelry he could collect.....

Gotta love how Jewelry is magnetic, right? More_l10

"FAREWELL, TWO-STEP! I WILL NOT BE MISSING YOU AND YOUR INFERNAL PARTIES!" He yelled as he would run towards the docks as fast as he could with Mag Boost.

Last edited by Robotnik on Mon Nov 05, 2018 1:29 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Adding red color to Julian's text)
    thrdthu
    thrdthu

Gotta love how Jewelry is magnetic, right? Empty Re: Gotta love how Jewelry is magnetic, right?

Post by thrdthu Sun Nov 04, 2018 11:39 pm

And so Robotnik had committed such a villainous act over and over again, stealing stones and funds from local jewelers that were only trying to make a living. Making his way from shop to shop in a quick smash and grab, dashing quickly as he could to the docks.

It didn't take more than a few stores to call forth a panic. To call forth the marines. To call forth...Justice.

A small collection of local marines ran to the area, their guns drawn and cocked back, their white hats casting a shade over their eyes as if they were nameless and faceless. As if they held no existence other than as stock marines, but no less deadly than any man with a good should be.

As Robotnik made his way through the streets the detachment of marines stood their ground, blocking way to the docks, guns drawn and aimed at Robotnik. The marines numbered at about half a dozen. Half a dozen of faceless nameless thugs, guns drawn and steely wills.

"Freeze criminal! Stop in the name of the law or we shall open fire!" Yelled out a marine with his rifle aimed squarely at Robotnik's head.

These marines were nearby so they were the first on the scene, but they would not be the last as the clattering bike spokes of justice rumbled briskly in the distance.
    Robotnik
    Robotnik

Gotta love how Jewelry is magnetic, right? Empty Re: Gotta love how Jewelry is magnetic, right?

Post by Robotnik Mon Nov 05, 2018 12:10 am

Gotta love how Jewelry is magnetic, right? Are_yo10

With the sack of jewelry in one arm, he raised his robotic arm to his chest. "Oh, are you talking to ME? Captain Julian Robotnik?"

It had been forever since he had actually spoken to his former comrades. Forever since he spoke to the complicit bastards.... who allowed the Navy to be CORRUPT....

"I'm just exposing to the world what the Navy has been doing for a long time. My Superior.... my own CREW. And those of you who have done nothing are COMPLICIT. I didn't have the power or the rank to stop it then. If I reported my Superior, it would be my word against his...." He chuckled.

"If I reported my CREW, I'd be loathed and despised by everyone and I would never move through the ranks...."

Gotta love how Jewelry is magnetic, right? Evil_e11

"So I took my only option. Leave.... and work to purge the corruption as a whole. I will no longer be complicit. I REFUSE to be part of the CORRUPTION THAT IS THE NAVY."

"So if you don't mind, I'm leaving. Leaving behind everything. From where it all began, no less...."

He had his magnet power ready.... Ready to cause those bullets to go flying in random directions.... He wasn't going to let some simple goons stop him here....

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 26, 2024 1:39 pm