A One Piece RP. Unleash your freeform roleplaying potential!

2 posters

Looking for some topics

Tenken
    Tenken

Looking for some topics Empty Looking for some topics

Post by Tenken Tue Oct 23, 2018 3:20 pm

Anyone looking for some RPing? I have 2 open slots with my Pirate and, once she's approved, 3 with my Bounty Hunter open and available for the taking. Looking for any and all people to RP with, I have a few thread ideas too for both depending on what anyone is after - be it social, combat, mystery solving or whatever.
    PolarBear
    PolarBear

Looking for some topics Empty Re: Looking for some topics

Post by PolarBear Thu Oct 25, 2018 10:17 am

If you want to conduct a story with your pirate I'm looking for other Pirates to storyboard with, Monroe Polar is my pirate, he's an inventor/marksmen and is free.
    Tenken
    Tenken

Post by Tenken Thu Oct 25, 2018 11:53 am

Sounds like the kind of barrel of laughs I can get behind; did you have any preference for the type of thread you wanted to run?
    PolarBear
    PolarBear

Post by PolarBear Thu Oct 25, 2018 4:17 pm

I can start it off, if you want. I want there to be an objective in the roleplay like solving something, finding something. Perhaps our characters are trying to find out how to make money to purchase an actual ship or need to find a ship-maker. Monroe could find Adam and inquire if he knows how to build ships or if he knew anyone that knows how to build ships. That could start them off with an introductory.

A mission about freeing a local pirate could take place, which in return he gives them a map to a treasure in which Monroe and Adam partake in finding it. Could be a long story thread.
    Tenken
    Tenken

Post by Tenken Thu Oct 25, 2018 4:45 pm

Adam's in a bit of a formative stage of being a pirate, not really 100% sure on his direction in life as to what he truly wants to do beyond simply being a smith now that he's grown and has more freedom so he'd be more inclined to the ship finding idea at first -he'd have some connections as a smith already, he knows all manner of craftsfolk on his island- and if the pirate they were looking to free had already spoken to him, maybe given encouragement (or Monroe could) then he'd probably be willing to do that too, he is wild at heart after all.

If you want to start it that's fine by me

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sat Apr 27, 2024 5:21 pm